Last updated: 01/07/2019
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) must be obtained from our Hartford, WI office.
- All returns must be unused in their original packaging and shipped prepaid back to Carmex USA. Items will not be accepted with any alterations done to packaging (i.e. stickers, missing labels, etc.).
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit. If items cannot be returned to stock, no credit will be issued.
- All RGA requests must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. Returns less than $500.00 will not be subject to a restocking fee. Returns over $500.00 or past 30 days will require special approval from Carmex. An offsetting order, equal or greater than the net invoice value and or a restocking charge will apply if approved. Returns past 90 days are not acceptable.
- All specials are non-cancellable / non-returnable.
- All returns must include original purchase order number.
- The restock fee is 20% of the original Carmex list price.
- Shipping charges are not deductible.
If you have any questions about this Return Policy, please contact us at Sales@CarmexUSA.com.